ConnectedHQ brings together all your contacts into one system, integrating with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Outlook Contacts, Mac Address Book, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, Google Voice and Evernote.
It auto-imports contacts, including your history with them and also imports and displays their recent Tweets (if you sign into Twitter). It states that over the next few days, the service will import the history of your relationship going back about 18 months.
One feature I think is useful – ConnectedHQ can send daily emails with information on who’s changed jobs, based on LinkedIn information. This is like birthday notifications in Facebook – it enables you to make a little investment in the given relationship.
• Auto-import is a huge time saver – though it didn’t work for Outlook, it did work for LinkedIn
• Signup is free!
• Sync between email and social media profiles can potentially be big time saver and quite useful though I wasn’t able to test it for reasons mentioned below
• Integrates with multiple social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Doesn’t integrate metrics or other tools
• When I tried signing up for it to try it for myself, I found that it only allows you to sign up through LinkedIn. There was no other option to select
• Once I connected via LinkedIn, I had options to add other accounts. When I tried signing through FaceBook, it will stop processing and hang if I selected the option to ‘not allow to post on my behalf to FaceBook’. I tried multiple times and each time I said ‘not allowed to post on my behalf’, it hung & never finished!
• Similarly, for adding an email account, it never gave me option to add anything besides Gmail. I found no option to provide my outlook credentials.